Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"The Art of My Milk Toof" THIS WEEKEND!

Hello friends,

Just a little reminder that this Saturday, April 6th will be the opening for my first gallery show, located at Rare Device in San Francisco! I will be there from 3-6pm, so please come by and say "Hello!" All framed art pieces will be available for sale, and later online. There will also be a cabinet display of ickle and Lardee models and props to check out. And as promised, I will have a very limited amount of advance copies of the second My Milk Toof book for sale, so come early to make sure you get a copy, a month before the official release. See you there!

Here's the invitation on Facebook.


Rare Device_MyMilkToof_Flyer_800px Rare Device_MyMilkToof_Flyer_Back

14 comments:

Hauptstadtliebe said...

I live in Berlin - i can't coming.

But what is with the figures? We have spring! Now you have to sale the figures :p I can't wait longer :/

Lot of Loves

tinajo said...

Wish I could be there!

Denysia Yu said...

Omg! they are so cute! I can't attend because I'm located in southern California, but have fun! :)

xx Denysia Yu
http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come, but I live all the way in Connecticut!

ImHoneyy said...

I wish I could attend! :(

Honey
www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

Enter my giveaway here

Dawn Paoletta said...

Congrats! Wish I could be there!

Gabby said...

I will be there!! (I'm in town visiting my grandparents.) I probably won't be able to get there early, so you may sell out the books...even if you do, I'm looking forward to it.

Cookies, Chaos n C est la vie! said...

im also from germany, i wish i could be there! maybe youll be having some event going on end of august?

Kri said...

waaaaah soooo cute!

Francine Medeiros said...

amazing! I really want your book

Melissa said...

I stumbled in by accident and was so glad to see ickle and Lardee on the walls! Loved it!

Aira said...

AMAZING :)

Ibrahim Aziz - Web and Graphic Designer said...

Ohh god !, the sandwich is so damn cute,
I bet ickle made it !.

Tangerine said...

Dear Ickle and Lardee,
You're soooo adorable.
Love,
Your fan

<3