Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nibbling Away


This is odd...

This is odd
...

hmmm...

hmmm...

ickle, do you know who's making this mess? Is something wrong? Why do you look so troubled?

ickle, do you know who's making this mess? Is something wrong?
Why do you look so troubled?

Oh dear, ickle has two new baby teeth growing in! When your first teeth come in, it's always very itchy and sore. To soothe the pain, ickle has been nibbling on things all over the house.

Oh dear, ickle has two new baby teeth growing in!
When your first teeth come in, it's always very itchy and sore.
To soothe the pain, ickle has been nibbling on things all over the house.

The bedroom door.

The bedroom door.

The bathroom door.

The bathroom door.

Some doors he can't reach.

Some doors he can't reach.


The bookshelf.

The bookshelf.

A chair leg.

A chair leg.

But some furniture is too tough to bite on.

But some furniture is too tough to bite on.


ckle, be a good little milk toof and promise you won't nibble on things anymore, okay?

ickle, be a good little milk toof and promise you won't nibble on
things anymore, okay?

Now back to my wonderful book...Hey ickle, where did you go?

Now back to my wonderful book...Hey ickle, where did you go?

Oh there you are. What are you doing in that box?

Oh there you are. What are you doing in that box?


Oh, ickle.

Oh, ickle.



34 comments:

Daniel said...

I think Chloe will want a cut of the royalties from this idea...

MARILLA said...

hahaha...milkey!

idle. said...

Wow. These stories are really cute. What and adorable little character. I've featured one of your photos on my little blog. I hope you don't mind. http://tr.im/reducedfiguration

John said...

great blog! What's the book in this post? The illustration is gorgeous.

My Milk Toof said...

John - the title of the book is "BARA NO KI, BIWA NOKI, REMON NOKI" by Kaori EKUNI, One of my favorite Japanese writer.(the book's in post is Korean translated edition)

Anonymous said...

kkk I totally agree with Danny!
How about the drawing on the wall incident?
Do something about it!

Anonymous said...

this is the best thing I've ever seen in my whole life! You are just brilliant. You've created an amazing little fantasy world! I want to live in it, too!

Anonymous said...

My bunnies do EXACTLY the same thing (regarding the chewing activities of ickle in Nibbling Away!)

Julianna said...

LOL!! :D

Robin said...

As a mother to a teething baby, I totally get this one. ;) These entries are so well-done and cute - kudos!

Jean C. said...

Cutest. Blog. Ever!!!

finesa said...

cute ickle..

Anonymous said...

Those toofs are quite big for milk teefs but I like them a lot.

Crimsonite said...

They're so adorable!! I made an entry in my blog about your work, I couldn't resist!

h said...

mmmmm omnomnom milkies

Lena said...

fantastic blog!

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE, really! This is my new favorite blog!

m a r i c e l | p h o t o said...

Haha love it!

carro said...

OH god i just love this blog! how cute!

Benia Zouras said...

"Oh, ickle." That is so my favorite!

Jaana said...

This is so cuuute! :D

Unknown said...

I love it!!!

Pedro Lucena said...

Amazing stories are yours.
Loved these two cute guys.
Congratulations for this great work.
And by the way, what's is that wonderful book in this story?
The drawings look amazing.

Bravo!

Pedro Lucena said...

Hey, Inhae, I saw the response above.
Don't need to tell me author.
I will find this book.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Gasp! A toof with teef!

So very cute. This little blog made my afternoon. I'm glad I found it (via Frankie magazines site - they always like good things!)

Love & cuppycakes,
Holly

Anonymous said...

안녕하세요!!!
I don't know what to say...
ickle is simply darned cuteeee!!!
^^

FAA. said...

this is just freakin' adorableeeeeeeee:')

mao. said...

oiii.
i hope you dont mind if i blog about ickle and lardee. there too cute! xo

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you're still reading this as you're on facebook now. Wanted to say anyways that these little guys are quite amazing, and even more so to a dentistry student. Definitely made my day, and will make many more.

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh, this is the most adorable thing ever. you are so creative coming up with the concept of a milk tooth. this is brilliant work. i love it and it never fails to put a smile on my face. i've read all the entries and this is the cutest and most entertaining for me (: please do keep on coming up with fab ideas.

VanityofVanities said...

Ickle so cute! haha. That teeth of his need a dentist already, I guess. Love this post.

Cheers,
Cathy@nursing uniform

hotels in columbus wi said...

Awesome post! I like this blog. Thanks for the update.

Sanshiree said...

I just got hook with your blog dunno why i only now meh but please keep it coming Ickle and Lardee's soo adorable ü 😊☺

Melissamoore said...

Your blogs and every other content are thus interesting and helpful it makes me return back again.best dentist in fort worth