Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An ickle Adventure

Today ickle went about searching for some plants to water.
He even brought his own watering pot.

'

" It is red and ickle sized."

'

"Hello there, giant whatever.
Do you know where I can find some greens in need of moisture?"

"Oh, there's some. Thanks Mr. giant whatever. By the way, do you know how a toothy individual like myself can climb up there?"

"
Oh, there's some. Thanks Mr. giant whatever.
By the way, do you know how a toothy individual like myself can climb up there?"

'

"For me?? Wow, t
hanks!
Bye-bye Mr. giant whatever!"

"Okay, Let's drizzle just a bit on this spiky fella...easy..."

"Okay,
Let's drizzle just a bit on this spiky fella...easy..."

"Aww man, i'm such a plaque head!!"

"Aww man, i'm such a plaque head!!"

'

"Sweep, sweep, sweep. I hope you are okay spiky fella...hang in there!"


'

"Phew- Mission complete. Huzzah!"

11 comments:

Nicole Sylianteng said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! Wow that's a lot of work!! I love it!

rami said...

awwwww. i like that this little toof is clumsy like myself. this could be made into children's book! thanks for sharing and i am totally loving it! :)

Molly said...

I laughed out loud at "plaque head." In fact, I'm still laughing. I love this little guy!

fyrestorme said...

I agree. could DEFINITELY be a children's book!! love this so much. found you through cuteoverload :)

Lindsay said...

would you ever think about or have you made a little book? my husband is going to be a dentist and this would be a great little coffee table book for his practice :) just thought i'd ask.

Kraxarna said...

Hahahaha how sweet! I love this blog :D

ASNguyen said...

Hi, my friend showed me your blog and it's wonderful! it always makes me smile. keep up the good work!

lostteddybear said...

plaque head!! BWAHAHAAAAAAA!!

Nai said...

Oh my God,so sweet and captivating <3
Amazing job,you should make T-shirts,miniatures about they..All these stuff.ickle and Lardee are the two beloved tooths of all the World!
Keep up these wonderful job,hwaiting! <<3

3nod maka said...

نقدم لكم اليوم العديد من خدمات التنظيف حيث يوجد خدمات تنظيف خزانات و ازاله الرواسب التى تتراكم بها بالاضافة الى خدمات تنظيف سجاد باحدث المعدات و ايضا تنظيف منازل على اعلى مستوى و كذلك جلى سيراميك و ايضا مكافحة العته باقل التكاليف التى لا تقبل اى منافسة

Hudsonchris said...

Get rid of those pests in your home without spending so much money, and you can make use of the Best Bee Brothers discount code. There are some codes which will allow you save off premium pest control solutions that have been tailor-made to fight against such common household nuisances as wasps, hornets, and carpenter bees. Safety is important when it comes to your house; therefore, Best Bee Brothers has come up with efficient ways through which you can keep pests away from creeping into your lovely home.